Bebe Care Casa Change Top – White
With its unique simplistic modern design, this solid timber changer can be conveniently coordinated with the bebe care Casa 3 Drawer Chest or the Casa Dresser. It includes a mounting bracket and comes fully assembled for parent ease of mind.
- Sturdy and smooth timber construction
- Modern ‘Casa’ design
- Modern simplistic end panel design
- Anti Slip Pads
- Change Top to sit overlapping the top surface of the coordinating furniture
- Change Pad sold separately
- Age SuitabilityBirth - 12 months
- Carton Weight7.6kgs
- Hardgood MaterialPine & MDF
- Pack Size1
- Weight Limit11kgs
More parents than not are glad to have a dedicated changing area. The right change table can make your life easier, providing a safe, convenient and comfortable space to get things done. Equip with storage, functionality and practicality, our change tables are a one stop for all of your child’s changing and hygiene needs while our modular change tables suit perfectly with our nursery furniture.
Change tables offer basic storage and a classic look to suit any nursery. You can easily swap between flat or arched top rails to suit any nursery.
They are suitable for babies from birth to 12 months.
- Make sure the change table is at a height so that you don’t need to bend over as this will alleviate back problems in the future.
- Make sure there is enough storage space available so you have everything in easy reach.
DO YOU REALLY NEED A CHANGE TABLE?
- Consider whether you really want to use a change table. You can eliminate falling hazards by changing your baby on a large doubled-over towel placed on the floor.
- Only buy a safe change table
- Only buy a change table that has some form of roll-off protection such as a child safety harness, and raised sides and ends at least 100mm high.
- Make sure there are no gaps or spaces near the changing surface that could trap a child’s fingers, head or limbs.
- If it’s a folding table, make sure all locking devices work so that the table cannot accidentally collapse.
- Never leave a baby unattended on a change table – ignore interruptions or take your baby with you if you have to leave.
- Have everything ready before you place the baby on the change table so that you don’t have to leave the baby.
- Place anything that could harm your baby out of its reach, including open pins, bottles, lotions or creams.
- Always keep one hand on the baby when using the change table to prevent the baby from falling.
REGULARLY CHECK THE CONDITION OF YOUR CHANGE TABLE
- Repair any loose or broken parts straight away as they could harm the baby or become a choking hazard.
- Don't modify broken folding mechanisms or latches yourself, take the table back to the supplier for repairs and parts or dispose of it.