Childcare Lullabye Bassinet
The ChildcareLullabye Bassinet is quilted for your baby’s comfort and features a folding canopy, short layered skirt and a foam bassinet mattress. It is a perfect haven for dreamtime!
- Sturdy Steel lightweight frame
- 1 lamb soft toy
- Short layered skirt
- Quilted, double skirt bassinet provides cushioning for baby’s comfort
- Includes mattress pad with fitted sheet
- Adjustable, folding and removable canopy perfect for day sleeps
- 4 lockable castors for easy maneuverability
- Large storage basket keeps baby essentials close by
- Age SuitabilityBirth - 6 months (child must not be able to push up on hands and knees)
- Carton Weight6.6 kgs
- Hardgood MaterialSteel & Plastic
- Softgoods MaterialPolyester
- Weight5.5 kgs
- Weight Limit8.1 kgs
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
A bassinet is a good option if you like to keep your baby close to you at all times as it is easy to move around from room to room with the retractable and lockable castors for easy maneuverability. They are designed for newborns up to 6 months of age (child must not be able to push up on hands and knees). Always make sure that you do not use pillows in a bassinet as it is not safe for your child and not recommended.
- Ensure the sides of the bassinette are at least 300 mm higher than the top of the mattress base to stop the baby falling out.
- Ensure it has a wide stable base and a sturdy bottom so that it won’t tip over.
- Ensure the mattress fits snugly and is firm, smooth and no more than 75 mm thick to avoid smothering a baby’s face.
- If the product has folding legs, make sure they cannot accidentally fold during use
- Follow the manufacturer’s assembly instructions carefully and follow guidelines on the appropriate weight and size of babies who can safely use the product.
- Keep the bassinette clear of curtains, blinds, heaters or power points so that the baby is well away from hazards.
- Regularly check that screws and bolts are tight to avoid accidental collapse.
- Trim decorative bows and ribbons so they are short and stitch them securely to prevent strangulation.
- Never use pillows or folded quilts in a bassinette as these can cause suffocation.