Deluxe Bassinet – My Little Cloud
The quilted My Little Cloud Comfort Bassinet by Childcare is the perfect sleeping option from the very first day bub arrives home. Use the retractable wheels to easily move bassinet around the house as you work out where you would like to place bub for one of their many rests. Offers great storage so baby essentials are close by at all times. Cute lamb characters and folding canopy create a comfortable and enjoyable sleeping environment for your bub.
- Musical mobile with vibration, nightlight, twinkling lights and rotating My Little Cloud Toys
- Retractable wheels turn bassinet into rocking bassinet
- Mattress included
- Storage basket for baby essentials
- Folding canopy
- Quilted bassinet for baby’s comfort
- Locking wheels for added safety
- Full mesh around basket for added breathability
- Age SuitabilityBirth - 6 months (child must not be able to push up on hands and knees)
- Carton Weight7.6kgs
- Hardgood MaterialSteel
- Softgoods MaterialPolyester
- Weight Limit8kgs
A bassinet is a good option if you like to keep your baby close to you at all times as it is easy to move around from room to room with the retractable and lockable castors for easy maneuverability. They are designed for newborns up to 6 months of age (child must not be able to push up on hands and knees). Always make sure that you do not use pillows in a bassinet as it is not safe for your child and not recommended.
- Ensure the sides of the bassinette are at least 300 mm higher than the top of the mattress base to stop the baby falling out.
- Ensure it has a wide stable base and a sturdy bottom so that it won’t tip over.
- Ensure the mattress fits snugly and is firm, smooth and no more than 75 mm thick to avoid smothering a baby’s face.
- If the product has folding legs, make sure they cannot accidentally fold during use
- Follow the manufacturer’s assembly instructions carefully and follow guidelines on the appropriate weight and size of babies who can safely use the product.
- Keep the bassinette clear of curtains, blinds, heaters or power points so that the baby is well away from hazards.
- Regularly check that screws and bolts are tight to avoid accidental collapse.
- Trim decorative bows and ribbons so they are short and stitch them securely to prevent strangulation.
- Never use pillows or folded quilts in a bassinette as these can cause suffocation.