The Qbit+ has all the benefits of its little brother the Qbit, has more premium functions engineered for maximum comfort and convenience. This compact buggy is packed with a list of smart features, including a reclining backrest with a true lie-flat position suitable from birth, a head hugger and bigger wheels all offering comfort and convenience from stage one. The seat is spacious and comfortable so your little one wont have any problems nodding off.
It doesnt stop there though. The super compact folding system can be operated using just one hand, leaving the other hand free for hand holding or carrying shopping. It will amaze you that this compact, light city buggy can accommodate all the comfort elements of a big stroller. Its built for travelling, from beach holiday trips to urban escapes.
- 1-Step Fold Mechanism
- Self-standing when folded
- Automatic fold lock
- 5 point harness
- Forward facing only
- Adjustable footrest (2 positions)
- One-hand recline
- Multiple Seat Positions
- Extendable XXL Sun Canopy
- Age Suitability Birth - 17 kgs
- Carton Weight 8.6 gs
- Weight 7.6 kgs
- Weight Limit 17 kgs
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
It’s hard to imagine not having a stroller when planning your adventures with bub outside the house. As your child starts to wiggle and squirm in your arms, you’ll really appreciate the extra mobility a stroller can provide. Our strollers adapt to the child, providing comfort, security and peace of mind as you whip around a supermarket or head off on an outdoor adventure.
A stroller is a necessity for all parents. When choosing your stroller always check to make sure the stroller complies with the standard. There are different models with different features with some strollers that are not baby capsule compatible.
PRAM & STROLLER SAFETY - MOST IMPORTANT
To avoid falls, serious injuries and death:
- Never leave a child unattended in a pram or stroller.
- the safety harness when the child is in the vehicle.
- the parking brake when the vehicle is stopped, even for a short time.
- the tether strap, especially when the vehicle is in motion or stopped on any kind of slope.
- Read and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.