By Your Bed Sleeper – Grey & Teal Stripe
- Sleep with baby right by your side.
- Safe alternative to bed sharing.
- 2-position adjustable incline (11 degrees and 30 degrees) safely elevates baby’s head for easier breathing, better digestion and more comfortable sleep
- Adjusts to bed height to bring baby to eye level
- Side-to-side rocking allows parents to soothe baby without getting out of bed
- Soothing unit includes 2-speed vibration, lullabies and nature sounds, and soft-glow night-light (Requires 3 x AA batteries not included)
- Breathable mesh sides
- Easily transition to the crib: When it’s time to move to the crib, gradually adjust recline to transition to flat sleep
- Legs slide under bed, so baby can sleep right by your side while still occupying a safe space
- Great for breastfeeding and C-section mums
- Age SuitabilityBirth - 5 months
- Carton Weight12.5 kg
- Hardgood MaterialSteel & Plastic
- Pack Size1
- Softgoods Material100% Polyester, PVC and Foam
- Weight11.9 kg
- Weight Limit9 kg
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
A bassinet is a good option if you like to keep your baby close to you at all times as it is easy to move around from room to room with the retractable and lockable castors for easy maneuverability. They are designed for newborns up to 6 months of age (child must not be able to push up on hands and knees). Always make sure that you do not use pillows in a bassinet as it is not safe for your child and not recommended.
- Ensure the sides of the bassinette are at least 300 mm higher than the top of the mattress base to stop the baby falling out.
- Ensure it has a wide stable base and a sturdy bottom so that it won’t tip over.
- Ensure the mattress fits snugly and is firm, smooth and no more than 75 mm thick to avoid smothering a baby’s face.
- If the product has folding legs, make sure they cannot accidentally fold during use
- Follow the manufacturer’s assembly instructions carefully and follow guidelines on the appropriate weight and size of babies who can safely use the product.
- Keep the bassinette clear of curtains, blinds, heaters or power points so that the baby is well away from hazards.
- Regularly check that screws and bolts are tight to avoid accidental collapse.
- Trim decorative bows and ribbons so they are short and stitch them securely to prevent strangulation.
- Never use pillows or folded quilts in a bassinette as these can cause suffocation.