Gymotion Robo Playland
The 3-in-1 award winning activity gym with the Magic Motion Track™.
During baby’s first weeks, put her beneath the length of the arches. In this position, the overhead buggy will move from side to side across her field of vision, stimulating baby to turn her head, focus and follow the moving toy. You can extend the length of the hanging toys by adding an extra ring which will bring the toy closer to your baby’s hands, encouraging her to reach out to it promoting eye-hand coordination. At a more advanced stage, baby can be laid parallel to the motion buggy so she begins to track the buggy’s movements with greater consistency. Each of the 4 toys, including the mirror, can be hung from the arches or buggy. Your baby will be thrilled to see her own reflection as the hanging mirror moves in and out of her field of vision.
Put your baby on her tummy. The motion track can be attached to the play mat directly in front of your baby’s field of view encouraging head turning and developing peripheral vision. We recommend placing your baby no more than 250mm away from the track & buggy. From eye level view, the buggy will captivate her attention, stimulating baby to action promoting eye-hand coordination. The Gymotion™ Robo Playland comes with a puppy dog double sided pillow to help support your baby while developing her neck & shoulder muscles, promotes repeated head lifting and helps develop gross motor skills.
When your baby begins to sit up, remove the arches (see instruction sheet), attach the Gymotion™ track & buggy to the mat and sit your baby on the mat in front of the track & buggy. Baby can now play with the characters moving back & forth on the track. Operating the Buggy by tapping it will teach her of cause and effect. Use the characters and graphics on the mat to create your own story to encourage imagination and creativity.
- The 3-in-1 award winning patented activity gym.
- Plush robo figures constantly ride back and forth on the motorized Yookidoo Magic Motion Track™.
- 3 stages in 1 product: 1. Lay & Play 2. Tummy & Play 3. Sit & Play.
- Yookidoo Magic Motion track™ easily attaches to padded arches (stage 1) or to mat for tummy time (stage 2).
- More than 20 developmental activities!
- Loads of accessories and multi textured toys: a tummy time pillow, a large mirror for hanging on arch or standing on mat, a flower face rattle with beads and robo plush figures.
- 4 modes of operation: rest, play, mute and off.
- 2 modes of 10 minute continuous music for relaxation or stimulation.
- Easily fold & carry: Folds into self-contained carry case for storage or for travel.
- Carton Weight2.94 kg
- Hardgood MaterialPlastics
- Pack Size4
- Weight2.74 kg
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
We all know that playtime is fun, but it is also important for a child’s physical, cognitive, social and emotional development. Entertain your child with our bouncers or rocking seats, one of our interactive playmats, swings, walkers or play toy, our range will keep your child entertained no matter the mood. Not only will it keep bub happy, but you might even manage to fit in some time for more than just two bites of that piece of toast!
Entertainers are a great way to keep your child entertained. There are a range of entertainers that you can choose from such as a jumperoo which will give your child hours of fun enjoying the different sounds and tons of jumping fun. They have soft spring covers to keep little fingers safe. You could also choose the soft gym with a comfy floor quilt and colourful arches with movable and stationary toys to encourage exploration.