Letto Oxford Change Table – White
The Letto Oxford Change Table from bebe care was developed with functionality and sophisticated style in mind. With interchangeable features the collection easily adapts to a range of themed nurseries. Sturdy, smooth timber construction combined with clean lines means this collection will be an elegant addition to any nursery.
- Sturdy and smooth timber construction
- Two lockable castors with brakes for easy maneuverability
- 2 large storage shelves
- Including an additional top rail so you can have two different options of re-styling your change table’s headboard
- Age SuitabilityBirth - 1yr
- Carton Weight17.2kgs
- Hardgood MaterialSolid Timber, MDF and Plastic
- Pack Size1
- Weight Limit11kgs
|Product Arched End||802||578||0|
|Product Flat End||802||578||1027|
More parents than not are glad to have a dedicated changing area. The right change table can make your life easier, providing a safe, convenient and comfortable space to get things done. Equip with storage, functionality and practicality, our change tables are a one stop for all of your child’s changing and hygiene needs while our modular change tables suit perfectly with our nursery furniture.
Change tables offer basic storage and a classic look to suit any nursery. You can easily swap between flat or arched top rails to suit any nursery.
They are suitable for babies from birth to 12 months.
- Make sure the change table is at a height so that you don’t need to bend over as this will alleviate back problems in the future.
- Make sure there is enough storage space available so you have everything in easy reach.
DO YOU REALLY NEED A CHANGE TABLE?
- Consider whether you really want to use a change table. You can eliminate falling hazards by changing your baby on a large doubled-over towel placed on the floor.
- Only buy a safe change table
- Only buy a change table that has some form of roll-off protection such as a child safety harness, and raised sides and ends at least 100mm high.
- Make sure there are no gaps or spaces near the changing surface that could trap a child’s fingers, head or limbs.
- If it’s a folding table, make sure all locking devices work so that the table cannot accidentally collapse.
- Never leave a baby unattended on a change table – ignore interruptions or take your baby with you if you have to leave.
- Have everything ready before you place the baby on the change table so that you don’t have to leave the baby.
- Place anything that could harm your baby out of its reach, including open pins, bottles, lotions or creams.
- Always keep one hand on the baby when using the change table to prevent the baby from falling.
REGULARLY CHECK THE CONDITION OF YOUR CHANGE TABLE
- Repair any loose or broken parts straight away as they could harm the baby or become a choking hazard.
- Don't modify broken folding mechanisms or latches yourself, take the table back to the supplier for repairs and parts or dispose of it.