- Wireless Technology: 2.4 GHz FHSS (for local viewing)
- Wi-Fi Wireless Connectivity (for remote viewing)
- 4.3” Diagonal Colour Screen
- Remote Pan, Tilt & Zoom
- Touch Controls
- Remote Temperature Display
- Two-Way Communication
- Infrared Night Vision
- Local Recording on SD Card (memory card not included)
- Up to 300m Range*
- Out-of-Range Alert
- Sound Level Indicator
- Low Battery Alert
- 5 Lullabies
- Pair Up to 4 Baby Units (Model: MBP85 sold separately)
- Easy set up with the free Hubble Application
- View on compatible smartphones, tablets and computers
- Remote HD (720p) Video Streaming
- Age Suitability Parental Use Only
- Hardgood Material Plastics
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
Audio monitors allow you to know when your baby awakes. The instant your baby awakes and starts stirring or crying you will be alerted. Gives you peace of mind without the worry of checking on your baby constantly to make sure all is well.
Having a video monitor means you can see your baby sleeping from anywhere in your home. A small video display lets you watch your baby sleeping whilst you are going about your day to day activities without having to leave the room. When looking to buy a monitor you should look for one that has an inbuilt thermometer so you always know what temperature your babies room is. Some monitors that have thermometers can also be used to measure the temperature of bath water and baby food. Some monitors also come with night lights so you will never have to worry about being left in the dark.
- Look for a monitor that has an inbuilt thermometer so that you can always keep your child's room comfortable.
- Look for monitors with rechargeable batteries and/or AC adaptors.